Tilley hat TMH55 is made ofa unique, eco-friendly IPU 50+ sunscreen fabric blend with a 3/4 '' netting to create the recycled AIRFLO hat® on intermediate board, ideal for hot and sunny climates.
- Maximum sun protection: the fabric is IPU 50+ certified, the highest rating granted
- air circulation: the ¾ '' mesh around the shell promotes ventilation
- Lifetime warranty
- A water resistant finish protects from the rain
- Front and rear chin bar stabilizes the hat in windy weather
- Hydrofil headband® moisture wicking
- Secret pocket to keep valuables safe
- Buoyancy: it floats on water
- Edge: front and back: 3 1/4 in; sides: 2 1/4 ''
- Weight: 111 g / 3,9 oz
- Manufacturing: Made in Canada
- Fabric: 29% hemp, 28% organic cotton, 36% recycled polyester, 7% rayon
- Care: Hand wash cold, use mild detergent. Reshape and air dry. Do not bleach. Remove wind cord and foam from the crown pocket before washing. Do not use softeners. Do not iron.
- Size chart
Measure your head circumference
To measure your head circumference, measure around your head where the hat would rest which means in the middle of the forehead and at the level of the back hump of the skull (normally from 0,5cm to 1cm above the eyebrows and ears).
Hold the tape measure or band comfortably as you would like your hat to fit (most measurement errors occur by applying the band too tightly).
Read the nearest size and refer to the chart below to find your hat size.
If you don't have a flexible tape measure, you can use a piece of rope or tape (non-stretchable).
If your measurement falls in the middle of two sizes, we strongly recommend that you choose the larger of the values. Therefore, wearing the hat will be more comfortable.
You can adjust the size of the hat with a small piece of foam or cork bands to place behind the fabric or leather headband.
Size (US) XS S M L Size 6 5/8 6 3/4 6 7/8 7 7 1/8 7 1/4 7 3/8 inches 20 3/4 21 21 1/2 22 22 1/2 22 3/4 23 Metric 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 Size (US) XL XXL XXXL Size 7 1/2 7 5/8 7 3/4 7 7/8 8 8 1/8 inches 23 1/2 24 24 3/8 24 7/8 25 1/8 25 1/2 Metric 60 61 62 63 64 65